About Us - Safety
Safety is good business
TESC is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors and all those associated with our company. “Zero Harm” is our first core value and we recognize that a safe and healthy work environment impacts our success from the quality of work life, to productivity and profitability.
Safety is everybody's responsibility
Our company recognizes that we all play a vital role in the work safety. We encourage employees to make suggestions and support the management team in implementing ideas that will improve health and safety conditions; our goal…“zero incidents” on all job sites.
TESC Employee & Sub Contractor Health & Safety philosophy:
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment by holding management accountable.
- Participate in steps to improve the quality of workplace health and safety from project start up to completion.
- Implement orientation and training sessions to improve awareness of work-related hazards and the knowledge to
safely do their job.
- Conduct daily team meetings to discuss hazards, protective equipment and effective work methods and plans.
- Provide resources for field employees to audit, inspect, investigate, detect and correct work hazards.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are well maintained and in
good working condition - a clean workplace is a safe workplace.
Bottom line: All accidents are preventable and most are predictable.