Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Initiate and coordinate procurement, expediting, delivery, and maintenance of TESC construction equipment, tools, consumables, site services, etc. as required by TESC Project Team (liaising with head office procurement group).
• Coordinate the requisitioning, procurement, expediting, delivery, and distribution of all TESC supplied construction material in accordance with the needs of the TESC Project Team (liaising with head office procurement group).
• Perform on-site tasks associated with TESC site labour time reporting and the preparation of weekly payroll (working closely with head office payroll department).
• Coordinate the consolidation of documentation from TESC and subcontractors to support the preparation of required daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• Collaborate closely with the TESC Technical Coordinator to compile and maintain accurate and reliable data related to installed quantities and earned values, which will be used for the preparation of TESC Contract Progress Invoicing to the client.
• Must have a positive attitude towards construction health & safety and continuous improvement.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement.
• Diploma in Engineering Technology or construction related program.
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a close team environment.
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess a valid Class - G Ontario Driver's License.